View all recipes Download a free diet plan
A smoothie bowl can be made with all kinds of fruit and vegetables that you have in your home. This time we give you the recipe for the pink version. Its beautiful color owes this smoothie to the beet. It is not for nothing that in many natural dishes the beetroot is used as a coloring agent!
So you have that beautiful color for the eye, but there is nothing unnatural in your stomach. Also the earthy taste of the beet breaks the sweetness of the fruit, which gives a nice combination. Serve the smoothie bowl with your favorite toppings of your choice and enjoy.
1 minute preparation
4 minutes of cooking time
360 kilocalories per portion
23.3 grams of proteins
55.1 grams of carbohydrates
6.3 grams of fats
- 1 medium banana
- 100 grams of cooked beetroot
- 100 grams of frozen raspberries
- 200 grams of low-fat french cottage cheese
- 10 grams of nuts and seeds of your choice
- 10 grams of dried pineapple
- Add the banana, beets, raspberries and the thin curd to a blender. Let it run until a smooth smoothie occurs.
- Add the smoothie to a bowl and garnish with the nuts and seeds and the dried pineapple.
- A super simple breakfast, with a fantastic taste and color!