This pasta might not be appreciated given the amount of vegetables in Italy, but we are very happy with such a recipe.
That is why we like to share the recipe of this delicious pasta chicken pesto with green vegetables ! It may not be the most healthy recipe in calories, but it is rich in all kinds of important nutrients.
400 grams of fresh pasta
250 grams of fresh pesto
1 stalk of broccoli
400 grams of green beans
200 grams of baby spinach
600 grams of chicken fillet cheese
80 grams of unsalted nuts
possibly. little straw cheese
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees
- Cut all vegetables and put them in an oven dish
- Sprinkle the vegetables with some herbs and olive oil and put them in the oven for 20 minutes
- Prepare the pasta according to the instructions on the package
- Cut the chicken fillets into pieces and fry them until done
- Heat the pesto and mix it with the pasta
- Put a base of spinach in each plate
- Then divide the vegetables and the chicken and top the pasta with some nuts and cheese
- Enjoy your meal!