Your favorite sandwich, the BLT, is here in pasta salad form. Bacon, lettuce, and tomato are tossed in a creamy ranch dressing with rotini pasta to make this flavorful BLT Pasta Salad. Perfect for your next picnic or barbecue.
- 12 ounces rotini pasta cooked to al dente, drained and cooled
- 1 pound bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 small red onion diced
- 3 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- In a large bowl, add cooked and cooled rotini pasta, crumbled bacon pieces, cherry tomatoes, onion, and romaine lettuce. Toss to combine and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add mayonnaise and buttermilk. Add ranch seasoning and whisk until smooth.
- Pour dressing over pasta and stir until evenly coated. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Salad is best enjoyed the same day.
Recipes >> thetoastykitchen.com